Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Self Confidence Formula
First: I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose. Therefore I demand of myself persistent aggressive and continuous action toward attainment.
Second: I realize that the dominating thoughts of my mind eventually reproduce themselves outward bodily action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore I will concentrate my mind for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to be creating a mental picture of this person and then transforming that picture of this person into reality for practical service.
Third: I know that through principle of auto suggestion and desire that I persistently hold on my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of realizing it. Therefore I shall devote ten minutes daily to demanding myself of the development of the factors named in the sixteen lessons of this Reading Course in the Law of Success.
Fourth: I have clearly mapped out and written down a description of my definite purpose in life for the coming five years. I have set a price on my services for each of these five years. A price that I intend to earn and receive through strict application of the principles, of efficient, satisfactory service which will render in advance.
Fifth: I fully realize that no wealth can endure unless built on truth and justice therefore I will engage in no transaction, which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to me the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of the people. I will induce others to service me because I will first service them. I will eliminate hatred, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and myself. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them, and myself. I will sign my name to this formula commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day with full faith that it will gradually influence my entire life so that I will become a successful and happy worker in my chosen field of endeavor.(1 of 22
THE LAW OF SUCCESS IN SIXTEEN LESSONS by Napoleon Hill Teaching, for the First Time in the History of the World, the True Philosophy upon which all Personal Success is Built. PUBLISHED BY The RALSTON UNIVERSITY PRESS MERIDEN, CONN. COPYRIGHT 1928, BY NAPOLEON HILL )





Napolean Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment