Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Law of Nature

Nature’s Laws
The first law of natures is organization. Power is organized effort. And everything must work in harmony. The struggle is between forces and desires of the mind and impulses of right and wrong. Each person has two distinct personalities and as many as six in one person. The forces must be harmonious if one is to achieve a given goal. Power grows out of organized knowledge through application and use. The master Mind is two or more minds coming together to achieve the purpose of success in an endeavor. A “Definite Chief Aim”. This is your Power Group.(Note:Read the “Science of Power” by Benjamin Kidd, the essay by Emerson “Compensation” and :Mind in the Making by Robinson). Remember you must have a singleness of purpose you cannot be a scatter brain. Have good posture and walk tall. Use your voice with good pitch and tone. Use word of trend, nature and quality.
What is your Definite Chief Aim? Are you auto suggesting?
Law # 1 Out of Allied Power comes Greater Power. Millions are concentrating on poverty and failure and getting an abundance of both “Before anything can become reality, it must first become a thought.” Self confidence is the quality with which the mind is recharged and made positive like a battery. “No man can become a great leader of men unless he has the milk of kindness in his heart and leads by suggestion and kindness rather than force.” “Compete with only the best men and women and you will gain strength and confidence.” All rivers and some men are crooked because they follow the path of least resistance.
1st: Know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Chief Aim. Therefore I demand of myself persistent aggressive and continuous action towards attainment.
2nd I realize that he dominating thoughts of my mind eventually reproduce themselves outwardly in bodily action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore I will concentrate my mind for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to be by creating a mental picture of this person and then transforming that picture into reality through practical service.
3rd I know that through the principle of auto suggestion any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of realizing it; therefore I shall devote ten minutes daily to demanding myself of the development of the factors named in the sixteen lesson of the Reading Course on the “Laws of Success”.
4th I have clearly mapped out and written down a description of my definite purpose in life, for the coming five years. I have set a price on my services for each of these five years; a price that I intend to receive through strict application of the principles of efficient, satisfactory service which I will render in advance.
5th I fully realize that no wealth can endure unless built on truth and justice. Therefore I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to me the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of the people. I will induce other to serve me because I will first serve them. I will eliminate hatred a jealousy selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity. Because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because will believe in them and myself.. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it allowed once a day will full faith that it will gradually influence my entire life so that I will become a successful and happy worker in my chosen field of endeavor.

If you think you are beaten you are; If you think your dare not you don’t; If you like to win but you think you can’t , it’s almost certain you won’t.

”Day by day in every way I am becoming more successful”

No comments:

Post a Comment